Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Am A Blogaholic!

They say the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Unfortunately, I am not willing to make that admission...yet.

It all started with my use of Google Reader. I was amazed with the fact that I could subscribe to certain blogs that I found relevant and get new blog posts daily on these topics. Not only that, but I am able to comment on these articles to the authors and others who share similar interests.

My main topic is education and trying to keep up with what innovative educators are doing in their schools to help their students stay a step ahead. I am currently following these blogs:

There are a few others that I am following, but because I do not want to give an overwhelming list at this time, I thought I would start with my favorites. My entire list is available over on the right hand side of this blog if you are interested. My reason for sharing all of this is the hope that others will take advantage of these resources.

You can start your own google reader account for subscriptions to blogs on any topic that you are ineterested in. I am confident that anyone who gives it a try will be amazed by their experience. As I have learned quickly in my new found experience in the blogosphere - it is now possible to learn about anything, anywhere, at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment